Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was just beautiful here! I couldn't resist getting my girls outside and taking some pictures!



Kayt refuses to just take a picture anymore. She has to pose for everything, but she's easily distracted (as you can tell by her inability to look at the camera here).



See!



Luckily, she was able to focus more when holding her little sister. I'm in LOVE with this picture. I had it printed in a 5x7 and it's already in a frame.

On another note, I'm going to attempt to get better about posting. How do you people do it? I'm lucky to get pictures taken between the everyday stuff and work, let alone get them up loaded and create a post. If I can get one or two posts a week, it'll be a miracle! :) I wish I could find the time to post more memories. One day, I'll wish I had! If you have any secrets, please fill me in!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment