Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

No place like home...

This weekend we ventured to my parents' house. Steve went to the Razorback game (do you detect a trend here?!?!) so we decided we'd head out too. I loaded two kids and two labs into the van...not something I want to try too often. All in all, the trip was quite nice.



On Saturday, we dressed the girls in their new Razorback ditties. Aren't they precious?



Kennedy can stand up without holding on. She really thought it was cool to bend over and pick up leaves. I was impressed she could do it all without falling. I'm giving her 2 more weeks before she's walking. Yikes!



We took both of the girls to run errands yesterday. Kennedy was tired, Kayt was whiney, and I was pulling my hair out. I had all these things I wanted to get at Hobby Lobby so I could try some new projects. I grabbed and ran. I'm scheduling an "alone" trip to Hobby Lobby soon!



Today we are relaxing. It's been quite nice. My girls always come back from my parents house more rotten than when they arrived. I'll have to put them through detox when we get home! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and WPS!

Carie

1 comment:

  1. OMG those tutu's are PRECIOUS! Do you mind if I post them on my blog with a link back to yours? And if they're on facebook it would be great if you could tag Paper Clouds in them!

    http://www.facebook.com/thepapercloud

    ReplyDelete