Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Special Baby

All kids are funny, but my youngest just cracks me up lately.  She is in that stage, and we are loving it.  I never seem to catch her doing the funny things on camera, but I got a few last night.


She is OBSESSED with my husband's phone.  She probably would be with mine, too, but I'm not nearly as nice.  She doesn't get my phone.  Is it just me or does she look a little too grown up scrolling through screens in this pic?

 
After dinner, she likes to use her rag to "clean" the house.  For some reason, her head must have been extra dirty last night.  She walked around like this for at least 30 minutes!


This is her this morning.  Since she was "kind" enough to wake me up early on my day off, she and I cuddled while watching tv.  She had three paci's, a baby doll, her rag, and her juice.  She was so not going to let go of any of them, either.  Trust me, I tried.  She's definitely my little hoarder!

Her older sister woke up early too and I got snuggles from both of them AT THE SAME TIME.  Can I tell you how rare that is?  It was definitely worth the hour of sleep I would have gotten in it's place!  Happy Friday!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment