Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We hope you had a Happy Easter! We had a wonderful time together, the three of us, and then a great afternoon with friends! I have many more pictures to come, but I thought I'd share a few.



This is Kaythlen before church. Go figure, all the curl fell out of her hair! She had a great time in the nursery and we were blessed with a wonderful message!



Kaythlen being silly!



More silly Kayt. Steve says she looks just like me here. I don't see it. I still think she's his twin!



Here is one of the flower arrangements I made for my friend's doors. She has double front doors, and the other one looks a lot like this one. She and her husband were nice enough to have us over for Easter dinner. Please excuse her husbands rear end in this picture. He thinks he's funny! Guess he's been hanging out with Kayt!



Hunting eggs!




This is one of my favorite action shots! Thanks to all the family and friends who made this Easter so special!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment