Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

I'm a little late in posting this, but last week was teacher appreciation week. I got a late start, but from Tuesday on I did something for Kayt's teachers. They have been a blessing to us and she has learned SO much from them! This was the gift we made for them on Friday. We got the plain, wooden frame and added the heart, bug, and I made the bows to go on them. Kayt even painted the hearts for the frames by herself. Both her teachers call her Kay-t-bug, so I figured a "love" bug frame would be appropriate.




This is the one we made Mrs. Stacy.



This one was for Mrs. Leslie. It's purple. I have no idea why it looks blue in this picture. Her favorite color is purple so Kayt INSISTED that we paint it purple.



I was pretty impressed with us. What did you do for your teachers last week?

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment