Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Recital 2010

Kaythlen has had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with dance this year. We made her stick it out. She loved the recital part, so I guess it was worth it in the end. We will find a new dance studio for next year (although Steve says we're taking a year off). Either way, here are some pics from the good times.




Reagan and Kayt at rehearsal.



Hope, one of her best friends from school, and Kayt. They just HAD to pose with Hope's character brushes.



Madeline, Maddie, Hope, and Kayt. This was before their tap dance.



Time for tap! My pictures were not coming out well, and it got even more hectic from here with costume changes, so this is all I got. I ordered the video since I spent the entire recital backstage. It just came in, so I'll let you know how it came out!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment