Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wonderful World of Disney

The day school got out and I was done with therapy, we loaded up the vehicle and headed out! We were on our way to Disney World. My fabulous best friend and her family were already there. They got a 4-bedroom condo and invited us to join them, sans payment on the room. We could have never gone without them! So many thank-you's! We drove to Birmingham, spent the night with friends, then loaded up and made the long trek to Orlando. Kaythlen loved it! Although, she was as happy with the pool at the condo as she was with Disney World. We did the Magic Kingdom one day. She's only 3, so we didn't think she'd get a big kick out of all the parks. This one, though, was special!



Let me just say that if we had not bought this stroller, the day would have been miserable. She loved not having to walk, and spent 3/4 of her day in it! Lifesaver!



We got there just in time to see the opening show in front of Cinderella's castle.



Doesn't "Uncle" Joedy look delighted! Ha!



Of course, you HAVE to ride Dumbo!



Kaythlen enjoyed the carousel.



Kate and I didn't mind it either.



The girls had a front-row view for the parade.



This is how they looked by the end of the day! And I looked worse, thus no pictures of me at the end! It was a fabulous day and we got a lot of princess pictures. Those will come soon!

Carie

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So for week 13 you are going to add belly pics and ultra sound pics, right??? Ha! I know you are busy, but I would love to see....when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not gonna do it. I didn't do it for Kayt, so I don't think it would be fair to do it for this one. Besides, I don't make much of a pretty/happy pregnant person. I'll leave that to the other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete