Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My kindergarten girl!

Thursday was a BIG day at our house! It was Kaythlen's very first day of kindergarten! We went to open house on Tuesday night and found out that she has a sweet teacher named Mrs. Tammie. We also found out (and I am super excited) that one of her sweet little friends, Maddie, is in her class. It's always nice to know that your kid is starting off the year with a sweet friend!



Is it sad that my 4-year-old poses as soon as I pull out the camera? ha! Her daddy and I took her. We walked her into the class, got her settled, and said goodbye. And I must report that I DID NOT CRY! Maybe because I didn't want to deal with Steve making fun of me, or maybe because Kaythlen was just SO excited. Either way, I was extremely proud of myself.



But, I'm even more proud of my Kay-t-bug! I'm loving watching you love to learn! You make your Momma and Daddy so proud, sweet girl! We love you!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment