Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sick

Yesterday, I had high hopes that Kennedy would be feeling better today. I got lucky...she is. She's sleeping A LOT, but she's not getting sick anymore. For that, I am extremely thankful.


(Sick thing 1)

But, if I'm having to number sick children, you know what that means...


(sick thing 2)

...yep, she's got it now. I went back to work today. 3 hours into my day, I notice a missed call on my cell phone. It was the assistant in Kayt's class. She had thrown up, etc. at school. I'm quite proud that my sweet girl made it to the bathroom. I so remember kids getting sick at school and they just covered it up with that oatmeal-y looking stuff. Anyone else old enough to remember that? I don't think I ever threw up at school....Kayt did it in exactly one week. My poor baby! We'd appreciate all prayers that these sweet girls get well soon!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment