Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ahoy, matey!

Today was pirate day at Kaythlen's school.  Lucky for me, my sweet friend that picks her up from school took her to Target to grab a costume.  Kennedy was sick, so without Aimee, we probably would not have been participating.  And Kayt was thrilled to be a "pirate twin" with her BFF, Maddie!  I know, she doesn't look "thrilled" in the picture, but it was the one that showed the whole costume.  And I have to throw in that I had a really hard time cutting up a perfectly good, brand new shirt.  The things I do for this child!  ha


Here's a picture where she is showing of her "ink".  hehe  


Apparently, they were going to "walk to plank" at school today.  She couldn't wait to jump in and yell "Cannonball".  She is so her father's child!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment