Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

SUYL: New Friends

I just had to link up with Kelly's Korner this week!  It's always fun to find new people in your area!  I'm 33-year-old working mom, married to my most fabulous husband, and blessed with two beautiful angels.  My oldest is 5 and almost finished with kindergarten (gasp) and my youngest is almost 16 months old.  They keep me busy, but they also give me much more fun things to blog about than I would come up with on my own.  We attend a wonderful church (Life Fellowship in Olive Branch) if you're in the area and looking...we'd love for you to join us! We are football fanatics (GO HOGS!).  We've been stocking up on new gear for the girls to wear this season!  You'd think it wouldn't be so hard to find since Memphis is right next to Arkansas, but they seem to outlaw Razorback stuff around here!  hehe


Carie

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.. I found you through Kelly's blog.. I'm from Memphis! :o)

    ReplyDelete