Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just because

So I know I was playing catch up, and I have one more post to go, but I took these pictures today and thought they were too cute to wait!  I got the girls these outfits to wear at the beach.  Glad I took pics in them today, because while they are cute, the color is not striking me as "beachy".  Guess I have to reevaluate my picture ideas.  Anyway, the girls had fun playing together, which just melts my heart!


Kennedy stole my lens cap and was not about to give it back....chase is one of her favorite games these days!


This look is so her that I had to throw it in here.


My big girl!  She sat on the zebra to get Kennedy to do it....think she thought it was hers to keep.  She's a little big, but it got me a real smile instead of that fake one I usually get.  


Hope you all had a great weekend!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment