Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Visit to Missouri

We went to visit my best friend and her family in Missouri.  She used to live here, but she abandoned me....aka her husband got a new job that paid a lot more money for which people tend to move.  They love it in Columbia.  I can't handle the 6.5 hour drive by myself with the two girls, so we went Memorial Day weekend so Steve could go too.  About 15 minutes from her house is a small winery that overlooks the Missouri River, so we went to check it out.  Here's a pic of the whole family....we don't have many of these because a) I hate to be in pictures and b) I'm usually taking the pictures.  Alison was fabulous and took one for us.  Kennedy was even looking at the camera.


Me and my bestie, Alison!


Kaythlen has discovered dandelions and she LOVES them!


Steve was even nice enough to get Kennedy up and down steps (and hillsides) in the stroller.


Kaythlen and Alison in the vineyard!  We had a great time, but it was definitely a little toasty that day....black was not my best idea!


Carie


No comments:

Post a Comment