Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Diaper Cake for a Boy

God knew what he was doing when he gave me a girl. I just seem to do better with them. So, it was natural that my first diaper cake was for a girl. I showed pictures of it to some girls I work with and got hired to make one for a boy. Umm . . . .I was temporarily stumped. But, then the ideas started flowing. I came up with three. This is the one Kayt picked for me to do. The little boy's name will be Jaylin. What do you think?



I used more things this time and it wraps all the way around, but the back is mainly travel bag items.



Green, blue, and brown always work for a boy, right?



I hope she's happy with it. I was more confident with the girl one. She doesn't need it until Thursday, so I might hang onto it for a few days and see if I decide to make any changes. Any suggestions?

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment