Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Pat's!

Kaythlen woke up this morning (like every morning) excited about what she gets to wear! She's such a girl! I love it! I explained to her that it was St. Patrick's Day so she got to wear her shirt with green clovers on it. She asked me if it was Spring yet, and I told her it was almost Spring, but it as just St. Patrick's Day. She proceeded to do her "clover" dance, which just involved lots of shaking of multiple body parts (she dances a lot like her Daddy these days).




Every girl needs a St. Patty's Day bow, right?




I thought she looked awfully cute! And I even remembered to wear something green too! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Carie

1 comment:

  1. She does look really cute! I love the outfit and the bow!!

    ReplyDelete