Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bowling Baby

A couple times a year, Steve's company hosts a gathering where employees can bring their families out. Last Friday, it was bowling. Kaythlen had never been before, and she was SO excited. I wish I had taken a picture of her before she started. She had the cutest tutu on made by turtle.feathers. Hard to bowl with it on, though, so off it came. We put up the bumpers, got her a 6 lb. ball, and she was set. They turn off the lights so everything glows, which she was mesmerized by. She thought it was amazing! That, coupled with the loud music, and she was in heaven. This first picture is my absolute favorite! Who doesn't love a baby with her rear in the air trying to get the ball down the lane?



Here she is watching her ball go. Which we did. For long periods of time. On occasion, I thought it was never going to make it. But she HAD to do it all by herself!



Here is her first score. I didn't think a 55 was too bad for a 4-year-old who did it by herself!



For the second game, her score went up to 69. Sadly, she'd have probably beat me if I'd been playing! She cant wait to try this again!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment