Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wooo Pig Sooie!

I figured a post with some Razorback fun in it was appropriate for today! Last Saturday, we went to a baby shower for one of my husband's best friends and his wife. They are expecting twin boys. (On a side note, she got put in the hospital on Wednesday at 30 weeks because she was already having contractions. They got them stopped and got the boys a steroid shot, but please keep them in your prayers. Those boys need to stay in there as long as possible!) Okay, back to happier things! I decided since we are all Razorback fans, that the boys needed a little Razorback in their lives. So, I made diaper cakes that are all about those Hogs! Here are some of the pics!



This is the front of diaper cake #1. I just put their monogram on them in reverse colors. They can decide which boy gets which things.



Side view of cake #1.



Here is cake #2.



Side view of #2 plus and Emma's nose for added effect. She stuck it in there at the last second, and I didn't think to take another picture. The cakes were identical but with opposite colors.

Speaking of those Hogs. We watched the game at the shower (I told you we were avid Hog fans around here) and I can't believe we let Georgia come back and tie the game in the 4th quarter! Thank goodness for that Mallet pass in the end so we could be #10 this week facing #1 Alabama. Come on Hogs! Let's take 'em down! Woo Pig!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment