Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall, finally

Hooray for Fall! Our high today was in the 70's. Our low for the last few weeks hadn't reached that point! It's fantastic! I have the windows open and the AC off. It's great! Now my Fall decorations don't feel so out of place! Speaking of Fall, I spent my entire afternoon filling a bow order for a client. I LOVE that she just requests things for seasons. It lets me be a little more creative. This first one is just Fall colors. I did one with all of the ribbon colors reversed for my little girl too. A girl can NEVER have too many bows!



And this flower bow can just be worn in her hair, on a headband, or on a hat. Of course, I reversed the petal colors and Kayt got one of those too!



I'm so excited for this season! I made Halloween and Christmas bows today too so I could ship them all to her at once, but I'll save those for another post. Hope you're enjoying the season!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment