Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pitch a Fit


Oh teething, how I loathe thee!  I know it's horrible when babies teethe.  Miss Kennedy has decided that teething as a baby was not in the plan.  She got her first teeth after she turned a year old, and we are still limited in the number we have.  She has the top two front, bottom two front, all four one-year molars (what's up with that?) and has recently gotten another bottom tooth.  I'm pretty sure we are working on two more now, and it's horrible!  She doesn't sleep, even with ibuprofen and orajel, and she turns into a bear.  I don't, in turn, sleep and have a severe lack of patience.


This picture pretty much sums up how our last three days have gone.  My poor baby.  Even the dog is hiding in the background. Here's hoping they come in soon!  

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment