Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A day of rest...Ha!

Yesterday was a holiday for the schools.  Kayt and I both got to stay home.  Kennedy begged to go to her babysitters...she was missing her friends.  I always feel bad when I take her there on days I have off.  Does anyone else feel like that?  The day started bright and early.  I think Kennedy knows when Momma has a day off from work.  She wakes up extra early those days.  Ugh!  But I got lots of snuggles and cuddles, so I'll let it slide.  I had tons of plans of what I could get done.  It didn't happen.  I did get to Hobby Lobby and got some new curtains and pillow covers.  I love it when they have them 50% off!  I picked up items for projects too.  Kayt and I ate lunch with Steve and then we baked cupcakes.  


Aren't they cute?  They're supposed to be monkeys.  It's kinda hard to tell, but she was super proud of them!  We went to gymnastics, picked up Kennedy, ate dinner, and I was out of time.  I was going to make my valentine's wreath, but SOMEONE I know has decided to decrease her nap by 1.5 hours and push bedtime back by 2 these days.  Doesn't she know sleep is a good thing?


She had fun playing on her Nabi though.  We had to get her something because she kept taking her sister's "Pi Pad" from her.  I love it when she calls it that!  We do at least have a clean house, for now.  There's never enough time in a day for me to do all the things I think I can do.  Do you feel that way too?

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment