Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just another day

Today started out like just another day.  And then I went to drop Kennedy off at the babysitter's.  I noticed "guck" draining out of her ear.  We've had her tubes since she was 10 months old.  I should count myself lucky that this was her first ear infection since we got them.  (She just HAS to be like her big sister! hehe) I figured I could call the doctor and they'd call in some drops.  Ummm, nope.  So, I take off work and we get stuck in the waiting room for over an hour.  Not a HUGE deal, normally, but this doctor is usually super quick.  Like in and out in 20 minutes quick.  Ugh! 


I must say, she did REALLY good.  Especially for not having had lunch and it being past nap time.  One would think she'd come home and take a nice, LONG nap.  Nope!  An hour and a half and she was good to go.  


My little poser had to get in on the action the other day when I was taking two-year pics of her sister.  Have I mentioned what an awesome big sister she is!  I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't such a big help!


Here's my rotten one tonight.  She was full of funny faces.  I only caught a few, but the lips just make me laugh!


I just had to share this picture.  We had snow the day after Christmas, and it was her first time to play.  Notice she's not in the snow.  She was not a fan.  She did love when her Daddy threw snowballs at her, though!  Now that Steve, Kayt, and Kennedy are on antibiotics, I really hope they don't share with their Momma!!  Hope you're all staying healthy while all this mess is going around!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment