Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Decor

I'm one of those weird people who tries to decorate for every holiday.  I'm obsessed with Fall as a whole, Christmas, and Easter.  Valentine's Day has never been one of my biggies, but now that I have little ones, I try to do something.  I realized a few weeks ago that I was seriously lacking in Valentine's decor.  My hubby came to the rescue!  He even let me go off budget (If you know him, you know this is HUGE) to get some new stuff.  And it was well worth it....Kennedy went nuts!  Hearts, Mommy, hearts!  hehe  This isn't all of it, but I thought I'd share some of what we got.


Our mantle is now a little more festive.  


I love these wooden words.  So sweet!


Steve picked this heart out.  I wasn't 100% sold on it, but now it's one of my favorite things.


Did I mention that I love the wooden words?


The girls love having hearts on the table.  I'm hoping the weather will cooperate this weekend so I can finish the "new" kitchen table and chairs I've been working on.  Can't wait to share those!  They're not even finished yet and I love them!


Hooray for bright red!  


We also got these vases that I can use all year round.  I've got to run back to Pier 1 and get the flowers I found to go in them.  I'll share as soon as I make it there!  That's on the list for this weekend too! 

Carie

1 comment: