Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Morning Fun

I love, love, love lazy Saturday mornings.  My girls have been playing so sweetly together!  I even got to sit and drink an entire cup of coffee without having to get up.  Wow!  


Here they are sharing a couch and a blanket....at the same time!  


Kennedy is OBSESSED with shoes.  She decided to help Kayt put hers on this morning.  Looks like Cinderella.  Kayt was loving it!


I guess she had to stretch it out to make it fit????


I LOVE this outfit!  I'm addicted to MudPie!


Ken's face is the one she makes when you ask her to say "cheese".  Note to self: refrain from asking the child to say "cheese" in future pictures.


Emma was watching and wondering what on earth was going on.


My crazy child.  This is why I don't let her pick out her own clothes.  Ever.  She does okay with the clothes...it's the massive amount of accessories that kill it!  hehe


Sweetness!  

Sorry for the overload on pics.  Hope you're having a great Saturday!  I guess maybe I need to go get dressed now.  Boo!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment