Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Short and sweet

So, life happened again.  I'm happy to admit that I stink at blogging.  I love reading other people's blogs, and I'm amazed at how consistent they can be with it.  It's just not me.  But I'm thankful for those of you who stick around for my randomness!  


Sunday was hectic.  We went to church, I came home and cleaned some more (because I refuse to have my babysitter come to a dirty house), and then we went to a meeting about our mission trip.  Of course, Kennedy was needing Mommy time, and with a face like this, how could I refuse?  So we took a break and read "Fia First" for a little while.  (That red on her cheek is dry skin....we put lotion on and it's all better now.)


I told you today was random....this is Kennedy on Valentine's Day.  The pictures to not do justice to the amount of chocolate that was on her face and hands.  She loved it. Now, if I can just convince her it tastes better if you don't let it melt all over the place first!


This was Valentine's Day as well.  My sweethearts were being sweet and reading books together.  Moments like these make all the crazy "I want to pull all of my hair out" moments worthwhile!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment