Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kennedy is 2 years old!

Okay, so she's really two years and two weeks old.  I'm counting it as good enough since she had the stomach virus on her actual birthday.  She subsequently shared that with everyone in the family, so I'm impressed that I'm getting this done at all!  Ha! 

Sweet Kennedy, here's what you are up to at age 2:


* You love opening presents.  You had a blast at Christmas, and your birthday was the same.

* You are wearing size 2t clothes, size 6 shoes, and size 5 diapers.  

*You weight 28lbs, but I'm not sure how long you are.  We go back to the doctor on Tuesday to get that stat.

* You are talking like crazy!  I don't understand it all, and your Daddy understands even less.  He always looks at me hoping I figured out what you said.  It's becoming a lot more clear, though, and you have A LOT to say!
 


* You cook in your kitchen all of the time.  I spend most of my evenings cleaning up food!  Your sister plays with you, and you think it's the most fabulous thing!

* You think your big sister hung the moon.  You want to do what she does and be where she is at all times.  She's extremely patient with you, and you can't get enough of her.


* You love cows!  Your birthday party was all about cows, but this past week you think Kitty Cats are the best.  You constantly "meow" at us.  You are not quiet about your meowing, either.  You have a very loud voice, and you're not afraid to use it.

* You still don't have all of your teeth.  Just when I think you might finally be getting the ones you should already have, it doesn't happen.  You're not going to lose your first tooth until you're in middle school if you keep this up!


* You love to have your hair fixed.  And you think you HAVE to have a bow every morning.  You keep them in for all of 10 minutes most of the time, but your morning is not complete without it.

* You love bath time.  I think it's your favorite part of the nightly routine.  And on the rare occasion that you don't get a bath, you are not a happy camper.

* Your favorite things in the world are babies.  Real ones, pretend ones...doesn't matter.  You want to hold them, love them, and change their diapers.  


* You still love shoes.  I can see some fabulous shoe shopping excursions in our future.  You don't care if their mine, yours, or your sisters.  You put them on, take them off, and get another pair to start it all over again.

* You are loving Mickey Mouse and Princess Sofia on Disney Jr. right now.  And when your Daddy is watching something else, you go take his remote, say "thank you" and then "please", bring it to me, and ask for "your" tv.  It's too funny.


* Just this week you have started blowing me a kiss when I put you to bed and telling me, "Love you".  It melts my heart!  

I'm so proud of the girl you are and the one I see you becoming every day.  You are full of energy, you try my patience constantly, you make me laugh incessantly, and I can't imagine our world without you!  Happy Birthday, little biscuit!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment