Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Movie Memories!

Kaythlen's Marme and Poppy took her to her very first movie over the holidays. She went to see the Princess and the Frog. She loved it! I had to give my parents directions to the theater since they were visiting us. I told them to take the road behind our house into the next town and they should turn right at Starbucks. The theater is right behind it. Now, every time I go get coffee, she's convinced we need to go to the movies too! It doesn't even have to be the same Starbucks. In her mind, EVERY Starbucks has a movie theater.



She and her Marme outside the theater!



She thought Alvin and the Chipmunks were pretty cool too. So, of course, she asks to see them whenever I want coffee as well. Guess I need to take my kid to another movie!

Carie


2 comments:

  1. cute!! i didn't know u started a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carie,
    It is so good to find you in the blogging world. How do you like Olive Branch? My husband and I lived there for 3 years when he was in seminary. I student taught at Chickasaw Elementary under Kim Bridges and then taught for a couple of years at Horn Lake Intermediate School. Your daughter is a cutie. Good to see you are doing well.
    About the shower cleaning...there will be a fine layer of soap from the dryer sheet when you finish and it dries...it just washes off with water. I found that out this morning.

    ReplyDelete