Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Days

So, this week, as I was recovering from an evil stomach bug I caught from a sweet kiddo I do therapy with in a CDC class, we got snow. Not just a few flakes, but A LOT of snow! Since I didn't feel so hot, I took pictures while Steve and Kayt played. They had so much fun!



Kaythlen made snow angels!



And then she made snow "prints". She was so happy she could make holes in the snow with her hands, so she called them "snowprints". Who am I to argue? I thought it was cute!



Her Daddy helped her make a snow princess. This was her absolute favorite! She even shared her magic wand, crown, and her princess skirt!


And, of course, she and her Daddy had to make a Razorback snowman. Our house wouldn't function without one! Although, I must say, I'm quite surprised her Daddy didn't make a Steelers snowman to go with it!

All in all, it was a fabulous day of playing and picture taking. And then I had to go sit back down! Darned bug!

Carie

1 comment:

  1. I love it! She is so cute! I love the new blog look, too!

    ReplyDelete