Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

USB Happiness and an Art-Filled Sunday


I'm more excited about a stinkin' USB cord than I ever should be, but it came in yesterday. I can now upload pics directly from my camera to my computer instead of having to take them to an outside source. This will definitely speech up my blogging ability! Many thank you's to my sweet husband for replacing the one we lost in the move!

Today we had an art-filled afternoon! My best friend and her husband have been on a cruise all week (we wont mention what I think of them for leaving me here), and her parents kept her kids. Her parents live in Wisconsin (can you say "Brr") so they had to leave early this morning to head back. I picked her daughter (Kate) up from acting today and we had a fabulous (healthy) lunch and headed to pick out art projects. When we got home, we waited for my Kayt to wake up and the fun began!



Kaythlen wore one of my old t-shirts. She was so excited to paint her cat. Remember, she had JUST woken up. This is sleepy-excited! hehe



Don't we look creative?



Hmm, which one did the 3-year-old paint?



Kayt's crown jewelry box. She had a little Mommy help with this one.




Kate's finished picture frame. I can't believe I'd never painted with her before. What a bad babysitter I used to be! Hope you all had fun-filled weekends too! If only the weekend had a few more days!

Carie

2 comments:

  1. Speed up my blogging, not speech it up. Geez! I need to make better use of proofreading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have done that a million times! You can go to edit and change it and re-post it with the correction.

    ReplyDelete