Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Quick and Easy Ornaments

Kayt came home with a note the other day requesting 22 gifts be sent to school with her this Wednesday to share with her friends on Friday. 22? Argh! What happened to one gift and you do an exchange? Yes, I'm that cheap. But, alas, that was not to be. I wandered around Hobby Lobby the other day (my home away from home) and this is what I came up with.



I bought white (unbreakable) glitter ornaments, paint, random Christmas ribbon, and orange pom poms. I had the hot glue and brushes at home.



And we came up with these guys. Kayt got to help by picking ribbon and gluing on noses. I love that she got to participate and so the gifts will mean more when she gives them.



I told you...22 of them!



And I think they look pretty cute hanging on the tree!

Carie

1 comment: