Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

A very busy weekend

This weekend was busy at our house. Well, let me rephrase that...it was busy for me. Kaythlen has the flu, so she was on house arrest. The doctor said Steve had the onset of flu, but he apparently caught it quickly enough. Kennedy was catching up on sleep, so that left me and the massive amount of Pinterest projects I had set out to complete.


The first project I had to complete were the snowmen ornaments that I showed in this post. Next on the list were some paintings I wanted to try. I found the Christmas tree idea here. The one on Pinterest was on a plate, but I put it on a canvas and hung it in my bedroom. We decorate all rooms for the season!




The next was Christmas lights. I thought it would be fun to do it in the colors that matched Kayt's room for Christmas. She just thought it was fun to stick her thumbs in all different color paint!




I found this project here and thought it would be great to do for Kayt's teachers. I have one more to go. In her school, every kindergarten teacher has an assistant. How nice, right?



And finally, this project I found here. I made one for a friend who is sweet enough to take care of and transport Kayt whenever we need it. I have to moved the "Merry Christmas" ornament up so you can see it better, but I didn't take a new picture.



And, since I had all the stuff, I made one for Kaythlen's room too. Yes, I know, Kennedy is next!




I have some painted ornaments to complete and another pinterest project on the way. If they turn out, I'll let you know! I'm so addicted!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment