Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby's First Bath

Kennedy's cord finally fell off on Saturday, so Sunday was her first bath. Thank goodness...Momma doesn't handle babies who can't be cleaned well. She was perfectly happy to be dirty though. She did NOT enjoy this!



Let me just say that it took a miracle to get a picture where she wasn't screaming. Steve was having to snap them constantly.



Kayt had to help too. Such a GREAT big sister!



And yes, I'm intentionally posting all of the pictures where she is happy. Out of all of them, there were only two.



The rest of them look like this! Ha! We're going to try again today. Maybe we'll enjoy it more? I'm not getting my hopes up. I do have to brag on her, though. She has been in her bouncy seat for over 30 minutes now. I've actually gotten laundry started, had breakfast, helped out the girl covering my maternity leave at work, and posted this. Progress!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment