Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Kennedy is 1 month old!

Kennedy, today you are 1-month-old!



What have you been up to?

You are drinking 4 oz. of formula...you wanted nothing to do with nursing.

You have no problem burping...you get that from your Daddy.

You are sleeping for 4+ hours at a time. There are even nights when you make it 6 hours. Your big sister NEVER did that, so I'm learning to get used to (and love) it!

You like to be snuggled.

You do not like to be cold.

You have started smiling, and you have been making eye contact for weeks now.

You sleep best during the day in your boppy, but you are learning to spend time in the bouncy seat and on your floor mat. Today you had your first "tummy time". You lifted your head and moved it from side to side by yourself.

You are still in newborn diapers, but you are are between newborn and 0-3 month clothes.

Your feet are so tiny I can't keep socks on them.

You have a big sister, Mommy, and Daddy who love you very much!



You look very annoyed with me in this picture. I assume I will get lots of these looks in the future.



Happy 1-month little biscuit! (That's what your Daddy calls you...as well as chipmunk).

Carie

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is one month old!! I love those pics!!

    ReplyDelete