Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Little Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day! We don't usually make a big deal out of this holiday at our house. My husband made me feel really bad today when he came home at lunch with a balloons and flowers. He got some for Kaythlen too. I didn't get him anything. I asked, he said "nothing", and so I listened. That'll teach me, right? We definitely have to dress for the occasion around here though.



I can't tell if Kennedy is fixing to fuss or smile. I'll opt for smile. : )



Here's Kaythlen with the balloon and flowers she picked out for herself. Her Daddy went and picked her up from school so they could go to lunch together. How sweet! (And it was 100% his idea).



No, she's not laughing. This was definitely fussing, but I thought it was cute.



She was so proud of her gifts!



And I just couldn't resist this picture! Hope your Valentine's Day is full of love!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment