Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little bit of random

Look what we got in the mail today! My bestie since high school and her mom have started a business called Turtle Feathers. I'm a huge fan...I'm biased, but they have the cutest stuff! So, with all the newest stuff I bought, these matching outfits for the girls were included! Too cute, right? I can't wait to take pics of them in these! Thank you Rae and Mrs. Bonnie!



Kayt was very excited to have a shirt with her name on it!



She was sporting her Tinkerbell shirt yesterday. I'm not big on character clothes, but she got it for Christmas and loves it.



This is pretty much all Miss Kennedy did yesterday, which probably explains why we didn't sleep so well last night.



And as for the random, this was the sunlight hitting my flower arrangement on my kitchen table yesterday. I thought it was pretty, so I took a picture. Yep, I'm an odd one!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment