Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cabin Fever

We got more snow yesterday. I don't remember ever having this much snow in the south. This is crazy! Unfortunately, it melted quickly this time so Kayt didn't get to make her Daddy build another snow fairy princess. I think by the time I got out the camera for Kennedy's 1-month pictures, Kayt was ready to entertain.



I had taken a few pictures when she struck this pose and said, "But you don't have one of me doing this yet". Ha!



My sweet girl! Please ignore the circles under her eyes. She didn't have a nap yesterday and it shows.



This was when she was trying to sneak into the pictures of Kennedy in her bouncy seat. Can you tell by the look on her face that she was up to something?

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment