Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Kaythlen!

Happy Birthday to my five year old! Kaythlen turned five a week ago today. Shocking, I know, that my post is a week late. I mean, theoretically, I'm WAY early as compared to my norm! You can credit this post to Kennedy having an ear infection in both ears and the meds that appear to have knocked her out for the duration! Ha! I digress.



Here is my BIG girl! I honestly cannot believe she is five. Although, I will say that I am dealing much better with five as opposed to kindergarten. She had a gymnastics party this year. She REALLY wanted Chuck-e-cheese, but she was easily converted. We went together to pick out her cake and petifores (sp?).



Kaythlen picked a "sea creatures" theme. She loved the seahorses and seashells.


Kate, Tara, and Tayla looking all pouty for the camera. We were SO happy that Tara, Ricky, and their twins came up from Arkansas for the party. We LOVE having them visit!




Apparently, Kate loves it too!



My mom was a HUGE help with Kennedy. And Kennedy thought the springboard floor was great for bouncing!



I'm afraid to ask. All I can say is that I hope Tristin washed her hair when she got home!



And yes, Alison, you should know better than to think I wouldn't post such things!



Really, is it any wonder how Tara and I wound up falling in love with these hot beasts? Ha! I agree...we need sanity checks....now!



Kayt was so excited that her friends Ava, Izzy, Tayla, Maddie, and Tristin were there!



Who needs a bouncy house inflated? They are great for tackling when they are only partially inflated!



Even Marme and Poppy had fun!



And if the bouncy house gets put up, we'll just tackle Kate on the floor and then dog pile on top! I'm hoping everyone had as great a time as Kayt did. She slept like a log that night! Happy Birthday to my favorite five-year-old in the world!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment