Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pajama kinda day

It was one of those Sundays...the kind of Sunday that you can kick back, relax, and avoid putting on real clothes all day long. My girls spent the entire day in their owl pj's. I'm totally into owls right now. They have pj's, outfits, and I have all the goodies to make owl bows as well! So excited!



Kayt spent lots of time playing on the computer. It's hard to say "no" with all the educational websites out there. As long as she thinks they are fun, she can have at it. I know the day is coming when I will have to fight to get her to do this!



My blue-eyed-girl spent lots of time playing on the floor. Gone are the days of sitting and snuggling. If this child is awake, she's rolling, scooting, climbing, etc. It's constant!



And I just had to share this pic. She looks so excited! She was playing with Emma, our 90lb lab. They're best buds!

I did get my run in today. Moving on to week 2! Hope your Sunday was nice and relaxing as well!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment