Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kennedy is 8 months old!

Hooray for my sweet, 8-month-old girl! Here's what you are up to lately:



*You are on your second ear infection for your right ear and your first for your left ear. I feel so sorry for you! But you are SO sweet about it. No fever, no pulling on your ears, nothing. You occasionally get a little fussy, but who could blame you.

*Your are growing so much...except when we went to the doctor yesterday you had lost 1/2 a pound. Can't imagine why, my sick little girl. You were 19lbs, 7oz yesterday.

*You have learned to sit up by yourself. I will come to get you out of your crib, and you'll be sitting up grinning at me. I know soon I will walk in and you will be peer at me over the ledge!




*You can't quite crawl, but you can scoot. You got so mad when we were at Auntie Alison's last weekend and you got on her wood floor. Every time you tried to scoot forward, you went backwards. You were not a happy camper!

*You moved up into a new classroom at daycare. I figure you will watch those other babies and be crawling/pulling up/walking in no time!

*You are trying finger foods, but you could seem to care less. Practice makes perfect, though.




*You don't like to be held when you are sleepy. You want your bed (and both of your paci's...one for your mouth and one for your hand). You get very fussy if I don't go put you down when you think you should be.

*You do NOT like medicine. I feel so bad that you are having to take so much of it right now.

*You think necklaces are great fun to play with and that your bows are chew toys. You refuse to keep them on. This is KILLING me since you own hundreds of them!





I'm so proud of all the things you are learning! I just hope we can get those poor ears clear so I can hear you say "Momma" soon! I love you so much, little one!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment