Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

So far, so good!

This morning we got up and went to Jag Day. The local high school had a carnival to raise money for the band. Kayt loved it. It was great, until the sun came out from behind a cloud. Then we melted. Go figure, since I put up all the Spring/Summer clothes yesterday and filled the girls' closets with Fall/Winter stuff. I should have known better! Kayt also got ice cream to celebrate an entire month of staying on "green" at school. We used to do it by the week, but we're moving on up in the world (and trying to eat a little bit healthier). We went here. It's not too shabby! Of course, Steve and I had to partake in the celebration as well....it's only right!

We got home and instead of cleaning, I donned my running gear and headed out for this:


The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan

Yep, I did it! Day 2, Week 1....all three days of week 1 are the same. Just gotta hit the road tomorrow and I'm down a week. Hopefully it will stick. I'm sadly very out of shape....and it's only been a month since I worked out. Gotta get this weight off and firmed up for the cruise we have planned in a few weeks! I'm so excited!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment