Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love Daddy!

Today was my post-delivery check-up. Well, I thought it was seeing as my discharge papers said to have an appointment in 2 weeks. I thought that was weird since I remembered the doctor saying 6 weeks, but I did as told. It all worked out. Got some bloodwork done and I'm waiting on those results. This little cutie got to stay home with her Daddy today.



She was a little fussy, so I think Daddy spent most of the day holding her. I don't think he minded much though. She's totally got him wrapped just like her big sister does.



He especially likes it when she wears shirts like this. Have you ever noticed that most of the boy stuff says "I love Mommy" and most of the girl stuff says "I love Daddy". Every once in a while, a momma wants some love from her girls too. :)



And yes, if you look really hard (this pic isn't very good) you can see that currently her eyes are blue. I'm enjoying it while it lasts because every Davis grandchild has brown hair and brown eyes, so I know what's coming. I'll take my blue eyed girl, even if it only lasts a few months.

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment