Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She is here!

Introducing Miss Kennedy Janelle! She was born Friday, 1/7/11, at 8:10 am. She weighs 8lbs, 6 oz and is 20 " long. We are so in love with this precious angel!



There were some complications with my c-section, so I couldn't hold her until late in the afternoon the day she was born. I don't think I was supposed to hold her then but my nurse was really nice! Steve had to do everything for both of us. He is such a great Daddy!



Since I was confined to a hospital bed getting blood amongst other things for the first two days, I really don't have many pictures from the hospital. My best friend, Alison, has some, so I will work on getting copies of them to share. Steve did get one of my mom holding Kennedy.



And Kaythlen is the BEST big sister in the whole world! She loves to hold Kennedy, feed Kennedy, talk to Kennedy, etc. It's amazing to see how Kennedy responds to her over other people's voices. I'm SO in love with these girls!



And sweet Kennedy brought snow with her arrival, so I will post some snow pictures soon!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment