Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet Momma Time

I didn't realize it until yesterday, but Kennedy has been home for two weeks and we've had one day that was just the two of us. My parents were here for the first few days, then Steve's mom came for a little over a week, and then Steve was home to help me with doctor appointments. It was so quiet yesterday with Kayt at school and Steve at work. I'm being very good, for me, and not holding this angel all the time. Trust me, I'm extremely weak, so it's hard for me not to cuddle constantly! But, I did that with Kayt and we still have trouble keeping her out of our bed. No room for 4 in there!



Here she is in our bouncy seat. She likes it for about 10 minutes, but I managed to get dressed while she spent time in here.



Kayt was SO hot-natured that she hated blankets of any sort. She will, to this day, kick off all covers. I'm having to adjust because Kennedy is more like me. She needs the blankets and swaddlers constantly.



She was mesmerized by the lights and music.



And she'll lay in her boppy a lot. She refuses to sleep in her bed during the day, but does well with it at night (thank goodness). I'm also having to adjust to a baby who sleeps. I'm loving being able to learn all the differences between my baby girls!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment