Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day x 2!

I can't remember the last time we got snow twice within two weeks around here. I have a feeling that Kennedy will wind up being my snow baby since she "brought" it with her. Since she can't exactly enjoy it right now, her sister has been doing it for her. Now, I realize that in these pictures my child's jacket is not zipped and she has no gloves on. A: Her father took her outside, and B: they were out for a total of about 5 minutes. She enjoyed every second if it though!



Even from the side you can tell how much she's lovin' those snowflakes!



I'm pretty sure she spent more time eating them than she did playing in them.



I'll give her daddy credit for this picture. I think it's precious!



What can I say...this one loves the snow!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment