Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love snow!

The day we came home from the hospital with sweet Kennedy, it began to snow. And my doctor wondered why I was so anxious to get out of there! Ha! We got between 4-6 inches and Kaythlen was a very excited little girl the next morning!



She and her daddy had a blast throwing snowballs at each other. She just kept prancing through the snow saying "I love snow! I love snow!"



This is the snow princess that Kaythlen, Poppy, and her Daddy made. She was very proud of it. This is the second year we've had to build a snow princess. I see many of these in Steve's future.



And what snow day would be complete without being a fairy?



Steve made Kaythlen a snow "throne" to sit on. She thought that was pretty neat. We're not a princess at all, are we?



This was our first snow day with Marme and Poppy around. We were very excited they got to be a part of it (even if Poppy did nail me in the stomach with a snowball...not pleasant after a c-section...he felt so bad for that one!) Hope you all made wonderful snow memories of your own!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment