Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quality Sister Time

I just have to brag (before it ends) about how GREAT Kayt is handling being a big sister. She is SO helpful to her Momma and Daddy. The other day she was running through the house when Kennedy started crying. She stopped, ran back to her sister, stuck the paci in her mouth, and took off again. It was too cute. Speaking of too cute, I though she looked precious yesterday so I had to take a picture of her outfit.



I didn't get the full effect with the leggings and ugg-like boots, but it was all there. So sweet!



I had to post this picture, not because it's a good one, but because I can't get over the look on Kennedy's face. She is too into her sister.



This was the best one we got. Kayt had been asking to hold Kennedy for a few days, but she always managed to ask when she was fussy. I don't want Kennedy to scream while Kayt is holding her (mainly because Kayt covers her ears with her hands and forgets to hold her sister). We finally had a non-fussy night, and Kayt was so excited! She's such a great big sister!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment