Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

To spare my facebook friends

I've realized that in the last few days, I have uploaded almost 100 pics of my girls to facebook. I'm sure, while entertained, my facebook friends think I'm nuts, or crazy, or obsessive (all of which are probably true...ha!). I try to take pics daily so I can share my girls with my mom. She can't be here (yes, mom, I know it's our fault we moved) like she was with Kayt, so this is her daily dose of grandbabies. And, in order to spare my facebook friends, I'm transferring her pics to my blog. Therefore, they will not be forced to share in mom's daily updates!



How on earth could anyone resist this precious face? I had a friend tell me that I would have to make an effort to remember to take pictures of just Kennedy instead of both kids together. I'm trying to do some each day.



But sometimes, you just have to get the two girls together! And if you ready my previous post regarding my new obsession of dressing them alike, you'll know there will be many pics of both to come!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment