Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Gymboree addiction...

I'll admit it. I'm addicted to Gymboree clothes for my girls. Besides the fact that they hold up amazingly well, they are just so darn cute. And who can resist Gymbucks, right? Luckily, my mom shares my obsession. She's just not as "web-savvy" as I am, so she stays out of trouble more than I do.

I'm also addicted to buying matching clothes now that I have two girls to dress. Yes, I know they are not twins, but they are only going to allow me this indulgence while they are little, so I'm taking advantage of it. Do any of you do this? This is what I got yesterday.

Mom and I found this outfit for Kayt. Cute, right? And so versatile! I'm all about bows for my girl, but this hat was just too cute, so I had to get it! I couldn't decide which outfit to get Kennedy, so I finally decided on this one. I can't wait to take their pictures when A: it warms up A LOT (we are getting snow today) and B: Kennedy gets a little bigger.

Oh, and don't worry Marme, I used my gymbucks!

Carie

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is my same argument for dressing my girls alike! I'm only going to be able to do it for a little while...so I'm gonna do it as much as possible!
    I read a person's facebook post one day that said..."dressing your kids alike is child abuse." Guess she doesn't have two adorable little girls...hehe
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love some Gymboree. My life saver is that the closest one is over an hour away!!!

    ReplyDelete