Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A little organization

Today was "pantry re-organization day" at my house.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  I know you're sad you missed it!  Ha!  I wish I'd have missed it.  Here's what I started with:



The above picture is the floor once I decided to take pictures of this process.
 


This is what I had already pulled out from the floor.


Sad, isn't it?  Well, here's what I wound up with:


The whole reason this was a "must do" before I go back to work is because I couldn't close the door to keep Miss Kennedy out of here.  Now I can!!!!

 


I'm loving my dollar baskets from Target!  



I can't have a post without a picture of my girls for my mom!  They were watching Finding Nemo together this morning.  They actually shared a chair!  I just had to document it.  What have you organized lately?

Carie

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I'm an organized freak.. I like everything clean and in it's place! Even my closet is in color order.. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete