Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Twice in One Week

Yep, you read that right.  I've organized two rooms in my house this week.  I'm pretty sure I must be losing it.  I typically survive in organized chaos.  It might not look like I know where anything is, but I can find anything (not including my keys) pretty quick.  But, after being home all summer and looking at this mess, I decided to do something about it.  Go figure that I waited until the week before I head back to work to get it done.  I never said I was speedy.  In my defense, I have completed more projects this summer than any other summer, ever.  Here's what I was working on today.  


Welcome to my laundry room.  I couldn't close the door if I wanted to.


Sadly, this is improvement...I got rid of tons of towels and rags earlier this week so this was just what I had left.


Yep, insanity.  How do I let things get to this point?  Well, here's what I accomplished (all in one nap time!!)


Look!  I can close the door!  Why this makes me so happy, I do not know.  But it does!


Yes, there is still a lot of stuff up there.  BUT, it is all organized according to its function. 


Wow!  I can see the top of my washer and dryer!  hehe  Here's hoping I can keep it this way!

Carie

No comments:

Post a Comment