Shabby Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bathroom update

I finally finished my bathroom re-do.  Well, sort of.  I still have to gloss my ceramic thingy (yep, that's my technical term) that I have in the window.  Otherwise, this is how it's gonna stay...until I get bored again.  My mom found these towels in this fabulous color.  I had to change out all the stuff, but I think it was totally worth it!  I'm apparently horrible at taking pics of my home...maybe if I used the cheap camera it would be better??  You'll get the idea.


Isn't that color great?  Or maybe it's just that my bathroom has always been beige/cream with a touch of red that makes this seem like a lot of color.


I saw a lamp at Hobby Lobby (LOVE that store) with a flower on it and thought, "I can do that".  So, this is what I got.  I'm pretty proud of it. 


Here's a pic that includes the bench I recovered that I talked about here


We had originally done these hands and all of the blue was red.  Luckily, Kayt loves painting and jumped at the chance to re-do hers.  I'm just loving color!  What's your favorite color to decorate with?

Carie

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love that color. Love that you have a place to sit and do your make-up!

    Right now, I'm in love with mustard yellow and gray. It's sure to change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.. I love the blue!
    I can't tell you how many times I'd bust my toe on that scale in the middle of the floor though.. HA!

    ReplyDelete